- preparation of technical designs of district heating networks in the RADPOL technology,
- static calculations of underground and overground district heating networks. During calculations, stress, elongation, natural expansion and bellows expansion joints are analyzed, and expansion zones (expansion pads) are selected,
- adaptations of designs made in other technologies,
- supervision over project implementation,
- training and consulting services for design engineers and contractors,
- complete preinsulated systems with heating cables (resistance system or STS),
- maintenance services including connection of alarm systems, coupling and insulating connections on the construction site with the use of mobile units.