Indoor cable terminations for 1-core unshielded polymeric armoured traction cables
Designed for terminating Y(A)KYFty, Y(A)KYFpy, Y(A)KYFoy cables.
The connection of the return wire is made with the use of the included earthing kit. The moisture barrier is formed by sealing compounds. A heat-shrinkable phase marker resistant to creep currents and weather conditions is shrunk on the insulation.
Properties of the terminations:
- resistant to hard environmental conditions
- insulation protection prevent from superficial discharges occurring
- ensures short installation time due to uncomplicated design
- resistant to UV radiation
- high electrical and mechanical resistance
Cable cross-section [mm2]
|Type of cable termination||
They contain a grounding set, no cable lugs.