Hermetic cable gland M684-B with IP68 protection class
Glanded joints are waterproof cable glanded joints, T-piercing, equipped with 3, 4, 5-tracks eardrums with stainless steel tin-plated screw clamps. They are used, among others, in lighting and garden electric installations.
Hermetic connection ensures tightness of the cable joint in the ground and underwater.
Recommended areas of application:
- For outdoor lighting and garden installations
- For hermetically sealed electrical connections
- For the insulation and protection of industrial, infrastructural and transport connections in the ground and underwater
Thanks to their small dimensions, they can be used in tight spaces, and their assembly does not require any special tools.
Advantages of RADPOL’s hermetic cable gland with IP68 protection class:
- Easy and quick assembly
- Full watertightness to 4 m depth
- Wide range of application
- Complete cable gland with clamps